Before Attaching Your Tactilian Car Flag Magnet:
- Place your magnets on a refrigerator door for at least 24 hours to flatten and re-magnetize them.
- Make sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Clear coat cures in a minimum of 60 days, and paint is roughly 90 days.
- The vehicle should be clean and dry before attaching the magnet.
- For maximum adherence, the magnetic material must make direct contact with a metal surface. Any body panel that is made of plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc., or covered in another material like Bondo Putty or aluminum will not work with magnets.
- Make sure the area to which you apply your magnet is completely-flat. Placing a magnet over a curve, crease, bump, or trim piece on the body of the vehicle could create a crease, causing the magnet to fly off the vehicle.